In this episode, Michael and Terry sits down with Zac Nelson. Zac started Tiny Panda Threads with his 7 year old sister, GiGi. Tiny Panda Threads is a clothing company trying to make a difference. The majority of our proceeds go to the organization that saved GiGi’s life, OneSky. Click here to check them out.
- Check out Tiny Panda Threads here: http://www.tinypandathreads.com/
- For 37 the Podcast listeners, Zac added a discount code. 15% off with promo code “37thepodcast.”
- To get the special 37 the podcast shirt, go to http://www.tinypandathreads.com/37shirt
Terry Linhart’s latest book, TEACHING THE NEXT GENERATIONS, is atop the best-selling lists in Christian Ministry. . It will serve as a comprehensive resource guide and will help anyone learn more about how teaching and learning “work.”
If you’re looking to build an Email list for your blog, church, conference, or group, ConvertKit is the fastest growing service there is for those who want to build an Email list. And with good reason: It’s easy to use and it’s powerful. As your list grows, it’s cheaper than other options that get more and more expensive once you grow past 1000 subscribers. Check out ConvertKit to learn more about its amazing features.
Free Resources from Experience Mission!
We are so excited to have EXPERIENCE MISSION sponsor our entire Season 3. EM is one of the leading non-profit organizations for short-term mission trips and longer Immersion experiences throughout the U.S. and around the world. Right now, EM is offering some amazing cross-cultural training resources for FREE to listeners of 37 the Podcast. Check out their training sessions built around the ideas of Hope, Human Dignity, and Brokenness. EM believes that “living your mission” and serving others is incredibly important and these resources explore the importance of how we serve others in a cross-cultural setting. Don’t miss these and all of Experience Mission’s upcoming mission trip opportunities.
- Follow 37 the Podcast on Twitter
- Connect with Terry on his website – TerryLinhart.com
- Connect with Michael on his website – MichaelYoder.me
- Follow Terry Linhart on Twitter or Michael Yoder on Twitter.
- Thanks to J2 Marketing for providing studio space.
The opinions expressed on this episode, unless the sources are otherwise given, are exclusively of participants on the podcast.