Seth has become of the most sought-after conference producers in the country, working with many of the leading entrepreneurs and Christian leaders in the country. His website says, “From auditoriums to arenas, I design and produce events that create remarkable experiences; its my form of art. Caring deeply about execution and excellence, my upbringing, personality, and experience have shaped me well for this role. No matter how great the task, you will find me at the intersection of creativity and collaboration.”
- Donald Miller – Storyline: Finding your sub-plot in God’s Story – http://amzn.to/2j9p1I0
- Seth’s website: www.sethbartlette.com
- Seth’s creative agency: www.dexter.io
- Seth Bartlette’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/sethbartlette
- Donald Miller’s CREATE YOUR LIFE PLAN online course – http://www.creatingyourlifeplan.com/
- Jon Acuff – Quitter: Closing the Gap Between your Day Job and Your Dream Job – http://amzn.to/2i8RIrH
- Join the Book Launch Team for THE SELF-AWARE LEADER
Terry Linhart’s latest book, TEACHING THE NEXT GENERATIONS, is atop the best-selling lists in Christian Ministry. . It will serve as a comprehensive resource guide and will help anyone learn more about how teaching and learning “work.”
If you’re looking to build an Email list for your blog, church, conference, or group, ConvertKit is the fastest growing service there is for those who want to build an Email list. And with good reason: It’s easy to use and it’s powerful. As your list grows, it’s cheaper than other options that get more and more expensive once you grow past 1000 subscribers. Check out ConvertKit to learn more about its amazing features.
We are so excited to have EXPERIENCE MISSION sponsor our entire Season 3. EM is one of the leading non-profit organizations for short-term mission trips and longer Immersion experiences throughout the U.S. and around the world. Right now, EM is offering some amazing cross-cultural training resources for FREE to listeners of 37 the Podcast. Check out their training sessions built around the ideas of Hope, Human Dignity, and Brokenness. EM believes that “living your mission” and serving others is incredibly important and these resources explore the importance of how we serve others in a cross-cultural setting. Don’t miss these and all of Experience Mission’s upcoming mission trip opportunities.
- Follow 37 the Podcast on Twitter
- Connect with Terry on his website – TerryLinhart.com
- Connect with Michael on his website – MichaelYoder.me
- Follow Terry Linhart on Twitter or Michael Yoder on Twitter.
- Thanks to J2 Marketing for providing studio space.
The opinions expressed on this episode are exclusively those of podcast participants.
Sign up and Receive a FREE Resource Guide.
Be an "insider" for 37thePodcast! And we are offering Terry's FREE "One Purpose - One Bucket - One Path" worksheet that will help you find clarity and purpose for all that you manage. This has has proven helpful to so many others and we think it will help you as well.