Michael and Terry wrap up season 3. Check out the 5 things they both learned from this last year, plus a few bonuses.
If you want to have Michael speak at your event or church, or you want to have him help you develop and launch a killer podcast, you can connect with him at Truth Work Media.
THE SELF-AWARE LEADER MASTERMIND COACHING GROUP
Terry made a big announcement here first on 37 the Podcast: He is offering the opportunity for you to have a seat in the next The Self-Aware Leader Mastermind Coaching Group.
Terry will take a group of 6-10 people who want to engage with him in a high-level mastermind coaching group for a four month period. Terry has packed it full of the best leadership material and beneficial exercises that will give you greater self-awareness, confidence, clarity, and spiritual vitality.
- The group will work through the material from The Self-Aware Leader and related sources.
- Each person will personally walk with Terry through six prominent personality and work profiles.
- Each month there will be worksheets that focus on time management, goal-setting, the cycle of executive leadership, and more.
- Each participant will engage in two video conference calls monthly with the group that will provide a rich community of like-minded leaders who will help you process
- Each person will have two private one-on-one coaching phone calls with Terryeach month.
- A private Facebook group will support members of the mastermind gorup throughout the entire four-month period.
This mastermind coaching group costs what many coaching experiences cost for a single month. The low cost allows leaders of all types in all situations to easily afford it.
Applications are open now, so visit Terry’s website to learn more and then apply ASAPbecause it will fill up since he’s only taking 6-10 people in this group. The goal is to give each participant the personal attention that they need to take their leadership and work to a higher level of effectiveness.
We are grateful for EXPERIENCE MISSION to be a sponsor for our ENTIRE Season 3. EM is one of the leading non-profit organizations for short-term mission trips and longer Immersion experiences throughout the U.S. and around the world. Right now, EM is offering some amazing cross-cultural training resources for FREE to listeners of 37 the Podcast. Check out their training sessions built around the ideas of Hope, Human Dignity, and Brokenness. EM believes that “living your mission” and serving others is incredibly important and these resources explore the importance of how we serve others in a cross-cultural setting. Don’t miss these and all of Experience Mission’s upcoming mission trip opportunities.
Follow 37 the Podcast on Twitter
Connect with Terry on his website – TerryLinhart.com
Connect with Michael on his website – MichaelYoder.me
Thanks to J2 Marketing for providing studio space.
Thanks to Bethel College for allowing us the time to record this episode.
The opinions expressed on this episode are exclusively those of podcast participants.
Sign up and Receive a FREE Resource Guide.
Be an "insider" for 37thePodcast! And we are offering Terry's FREE "One Purpose - One Bucket - One Path" worksheet that will help you find clarity and purpose for all that you manage. This has has proven helpful to so many others and we think it will help you as well.