April Diaz is one of the leading voices in ministry and leadership in the States. She’s a Youth Ministry Associate at the Slingshot Group, passionately connecting remarkable churches and youth workers through staffing searches and coaching. April has participated in Fuller Youth Institute’s Advisory Council since their formation. She’s the Director of Coaching for The Youth Cartel, coaching youth workers all over the country through their Youth Ministry Coaching Program (YMCP). April became a certified coach through the Center for Advanced Coaching. April is still crazy about her high school sweetheart, Brian. They’ve been together over half their lives and he’s still her favorite person. After a deep calling into international adoption and excruciating infertility journey, they became parents. In January 2011 they became a “forever family” when they brought home the most beautiful Ethiopians, Judah and Addise. In a total miracle, fifteen months late they welcomed bio son, Asher, into the world.
Connect with April on Twitter at @aprilldiaz
Be sure to get her latest book, Redefining the Role of the Youth Worker.
April recommended Beach Body’s Shakology for nutrition post-workout.
- Be sure to follow 37 the Podcast and Truth Work Media on Twitter.
- Don’t go to sleep tonight without liking us on Facebook.
- You can follow Terry Linhart on Twitter or Michael Yoder on Twitter.
- 37thePodcast is a production of Truth Work Media. Truth Work Media creates monsters called podcasts.
- Thanks to Experience Mission for sponsoring entire Season 2. They are amazing.
- Thanks to J2 Marketing for providing studio space.
- Thanks to our friends at Bethel College (Indiana). For more about that vibrant growing Christian liberal arts college, visit BethelCollege.edu.
Special Offer from Audible.com: 37thePodcast listeners now enjoy an audiobook for FREE from Audible.com. Audible is offering a free trial of their service. Sign up, select a book and listen! We think you’ll love them. If you like it, you can remain a subscriber (like Terry is) or you can cancel. When you participate in this trial, you’ll be helping out the show, even if you cancel after the first month.
The opinions expressed on this episode, unless the sources are otherwise given, are exclusively of participants on the podcast.
Sign up and Receive a FREE Resource Guide.
Be an "insider" for 37thePodcast! And we are offering Terry's FREE "One Purpose - One Bucket - One Path" worksheet that will help you find clarity and purpose for all that you manage. This has has proven helpful to so many others and we think it will help you as well.